How to pronounce “I ♥ Huckabees”?How long must a Hollywood film wait to use the same title of an older film?How does Te3n justify its title?How does Kaafiron ki Namaaz justify it's title?How would you read '71 and how did the title suit with the film's story?How does the movie Spirited Away justify its title?How did “Lord of Light” become “Argo”?How does the title 'The Imitation Game' justify the story of the movie?

What exactly is this small puffer fish doing and how did it manage to accomplish such a feat?

Fastest way to pop N items from a large dict

"of which" is correct here?

Can I use USB data pins as power source

et qui - how do you really understand that kind of phraseology?

What is a ^ b and (a & b) << 1?

Are Roman Catholic priests ever addressed as pastor

Min function accepting varying number of arguments in C++17

Instead of a Universal Basic Income program, why not implement a "Universal Basic Needs" program?

How to write cleanly even if my character uses expletive language?

How to pronounce "I ♥ Huckabees"?

What are substitutions for coconut in curry?

Professor being mistaken for a grad student

How do I change two letters closest to a string and one letter immediately after a string using Notepad++?

Knife as defense against stray dogs

A diagram about partial derivatives of f(x,y)

How to make healing in an exploration game interesting

Bacteria contamination inside a thermos bottle

PTIJ: Who should I vote for? (21st Knesset Edition)

How to plot polar formed complex numbers?

Is "upgrade" the right word to use in this context?

Simplify an interface for flexibly applying rules to periods of time

How to deal with taxi scam when on vacation?

If I can solve Sudoku, can I solve the Travelling Salesman Problem (TSP)? If so, how?



How to pronounce “I ♥ Huckabees”?


How long must a Hollywood film wait to use the same title of an older film?How does Te3n justify its title?How does Kaafiron ki Namaaz justify it's title?How would you read '71 and how did the title suit with the film's story?How does the movie Spirited Away justify its title?How did “Lord of Light” become “Argo”?How does the title 'The Imitation Game' justify the story of the movie?













5















How are you supposed to pronounce the movie title "I ♥ Huckabees"?



I have seen it written "I heart huckabees" but that might be because its hard to find and type the little ♥ character. This also would seem like an odd pronunciation (but then again its a strange title to begin with.)



Actual movie logo / title:



enter image description here



For instance, did the writer/director or some official publication ever clearly state how to say the title?










share|improve this question
























  • Heh. Was going to edit to include the movie tag but.. now I don't know what I'd have replaced the 💙 with :)

    – Jenayah
    8 hours ago















5















How are you supposed to pronounce the movie title "I ♥ Huckabees"?



I have seen it written "I heart huckabees" but that might be because its hard to find and type the little ♥ character. This also would seem like an odd pronunciation (but then again its a strange title to begin with.)



Actual movie logo / title:



enter image description here



For instance, did the writer/director or some official publication ever clearly state how to say the title?










share|improve this question
























  • Heh. Was going to edit to include the movie tag but.. now I don't know what I'd have replaced the 💙 with :)

    – Jenayah
    8 hours ago













5












5








5








How are you supposed to pronounce the movie title "I ♥ Huckabees"?



I have seen it written "I heart huckabees" but that might be because its hard to find and type the little ♥ character. This also would seem like an odd pronunciation (but then again its a strange title to begin with.)



Actual movie logo / title:



enter image description here



For instance, did the writer/director or some official publication ever clearly state how to say the title?










share|improve this question
















How are you supposed to pronounce the movie title "I ♥ Huckabees"?



I have seen it written "I heart huckabees" but that might be because its hard to find and type the little ♥ character. This also would seem like an odd pronunciation (but then again its a strange title to begin with.)



Actual movie logo / title:



enter image description here



For instance, did the writer/director or some official publication ever clearly state how to say the title?







title i-heart-huckabees






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited 3 hours ago









Napoleon Wilson♦

42.2k42272522




42.2k42272522










asked 9 hours ago









DaveInCazDaveInCaz

1162




1162












  • Heh. Was going to edit to include the movie tag but.. now I don't know what I'd have replaced the 💙 with :)

    – Jenayah
    8 hours ago

















  • Heh. Was going to edit to include the movie tag but.. now I don't know what I'd have replaced the 💙 with :)

    – Jenayah
    8 hours ago
















Heh. Was going to edit to include the movie tag but.. now I don't know what I'd have replaced the 💙 with :)

– Jenayah
8 hours ago





Heh. Was going to edit to include the movie tag but.. now I don't know what I'd have replaced the 💙 with :)

– Jenayah
8 hours ago










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















5














It’s pronounced “heart” usually but “love” is accepted. From the Wikipedia article:




I ♥ Huckabees (known usually as I Heart Huckabees but also as I Love Huckabees) is a 2004 American comedy film directed and produced by David O. Russell, who co-wrote the screenplay with Jeff Baena.




Both Wikipedia and IMDb refer to it as I Heart Huckabees.



In an interview with Indie Wire, the writer/director David O. Russell is quoted as saying:




However, another short that Russell was planning was stuck in the writing stages. “I wanted to make a short film, that later became ‘I Heart Huckabees,’ about a guy who sits in the back of a Chinese restaurant with microphones on every table to surreptitiously listen to everybody’s conversations, then write perversely personal fortunes for each of the people.




So, he uses "heart" himself.



As to the oddness of the phrase, it's actually pretty common to see around now. There's a few company names based on it, even. The most recognizable is probably iHeartRadio, a music streaming service.






share|improve this answer
































    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    5














    It’s pronounced “heart” usually but “love” is accepted. From the Wikipedia article:




    I ♥ Huckabees (known usually as I Heart Huckabees but also as I Love Huckabees) is a 2004 American comedy film directed and produced by David O. Russell, who co-wrote the screenplay with Jeff Baena.




    Both Wikipedia and IMDb refer to it as I Heart Huckabees.



    In an interview with Indie Wire, the writer/director David O. Russell is quoted as saying:




    However, another short that Russell was planning was stuck in the writing stages. “I wanted to make a short film, that later became ‘I Heart Huckabees,’ about a guy who sits in the back of a Chinese restaurant with microphones on every table to surreptitiously listen to everybody’s conversations, then write perversely personal fortunes for each of the people.




    So, he uses "heart" himself.



    As to the oddness of the phrase, it's actually pretty common to see around now. There's a few company names based on it, even. The most recognizable is probably iHeartRadio, a music streaming service.






    share|improve this answer





























      5














      It’s pronounced “heart” usually but “love” is accepted. From the Wikipedia article:




      I ♥ Huckabees (known usually as I Heart Huckabees but also as I Love Huckabees) is a 2004 American comedy film directed and produced by David O. Russell, who co-wrote the screenplay with Jeff Baena.




      Both Wikipedia and IMDb refer to it as I Heart Huckabees.



      In an interview with Indie Wire, the writer/director David O. Russell is quoted as saying:




      However, another short that Russell was planning was stuck in the writing stages. “I wanted to make a short film, that later became ‘I Heart Huckabees,’ about a guy who sits in the back of a Chinese restaurant with microphones on every table to surreptitiously listen to everybody’s conversations, then write perversely personal fortunes for each of the people.




      So, he uses "heart" himself.



      As to the oddness of the phrase, it's actually pretty common to see around now. There's a few company names based on it, even. The most recognizable is probably iHeartRadio, a music streaming service.






      share|improve this answer



























        5












        5








        5







        It’s pronounced “heart” usually but “love” is accepted. From the Wikipedia article:




        I ♥ Huckabees (known usually as I Heart Huckabees but also as I Love Huckabees) is a 2004 American comedy film directed and produced by David O. Russell, who co-wrote the screenplay with Jeff Baena.




        Both Wikipedia and IMDb refer to it as I Heart Huckabees.



        In an interview with Indie Wire, the writer/director David O. Russell is quoted as saying:




        However, another short that Russell was planning was stuck in the writing stages. “I wanted to make a short film, that later became ‘I Heart Huckabees,’ about a guy who sits in the back of a Chinese restaurant with microphones on every table to surreptitiously listen to everybody’s conversations, then write perversely personal fortunes for each of the people.




        So, he uses "heart" himself.



        As to the oddness of the phrase, it's actually pretty common to see around now. There's a few company names based on it, even. The most recognizable is probably iHeartRadio, a music streaming service.






        share|improve this answer















        It’s pronounced “heart” usually but “love” is accepted. From the Wikipedia article:




        I ♥ Huckabees (known usually as I Heart Huckabees but also as I Love Huckabees) is a 2004 American comedy film directed and produced by David O. Russell, who co-wrote the screenplay with Jeff Baena.




        Both Wikipedia and IMDb refer to it as I Heart Huckabees.



        In an interview with Indie Wire, the writer/director David O. Russell is quoted as saying:




        However, another short that Russell was planning was stuck in the writing stages. “I wanted to make a short film, that later became ‘I Heart Huckabees,’ about a guy who sits in the back of a Chinese restaurant with microphones on every table to surreptitiously listen to everybody’s conversations, then write perversely personal fortunes for each of the people.




        So, he uses "heart" himself.



        As to the oddness of the phrase, it's actually pretty common to see around now. There's a few company names based on it, even. The most recognizable is probably iHeartRadio, a music streaming service.







        share|improve this answer














        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer








        edited 11 mins ago

























        answered 8 hours ago









        Catija♦Catija

        24.2k291104




        24.2k291104













            Popular posts from this blog

            strTok function (thread safe, supports empty tokens, doesn't change string)String case reverse function in CGet line from string functionTDD: String Calculator KataC - K&R getint() variationSimple function to generate an HTML-safe stringGeneric Pairing Heap PerformancePattern for writing a generic string transformation functionChange a string into a function/def activatorC++ string tokenizing without streams, with certain conditionsRead consecutive blanks in array

            How to write “ä” and other umlauts and accented letters in bibliography?Accents in BibTeXSorting references with special characters alphabeticallyUse ae ligature in bibliographyEastern European nameInverted circumflex in BibTexBibTex, non-ascii initials and nameptr fproblems with accent in LatexHow to add a Ø to my bibliography from Jabref?References without accentsTroubles when trying to cite St“omer-Verlet in ”title" field of a bib entryComprehensive list of accented charactersHow to type the letter “i” with two dots (diaeresis) in math mode?Problem with glossary text and accented lettersSpecial character in bibliographyAccented letters, Unicode and LaTeX accentsHow to stop natbib from modifying bibliography styleCitation of a paper with non-standard characters by BibtexWrite accented characters to file using writeHow to group the bibliography alphabetically, if some surnames start with “accented” characters?How can I automatically capitalize significant words in my bibliography?

            Title of papers that have not been submitted to a venue?How “submitted”, “to appear”, “accepted” papers are evaluated in a CV?What percentage of papers submitted to a conference or journal have been previously rejected in the same or another venue?How to automatically extract submitted/accepted dates of many journal papers?Is it okay/common/good to mention the submitted papers in my phd thesis?Can one determine whether somebody's work may have been plagiarized?How to describe a paper for which you have not yet submitted revisions in CV?JCR publication required to enrol in PhD program - is it common?“Full” versions versus “Preliminary” version of result/paper. Are they considered different?How can I prove that my article has not been submitted to another journal?Is there anything that has been tried to stop publication shopping