Remove asymptote of a functionTikz picture of two mathematical functionsLabeling a slant asymptoteCube root functionTikZ: Drawing an arc from an intersection to an intersectionHow to prevent rounded and duplicated tick labels in pgfplots with fixed precision?Drawing rectilinear curves in Tikz, aka an Etch-a-Sketch drawingTikZ/pgf piecewise functionConverting Asymptote graphics into TikZRemove nodes continuity in function plot - TikzFunction with an arcTikZ Arrowheads for Asymptote

How to solve this challenging limit?

What is the adequate fee for a reveal operation?

Official degrees of earth’s rotation per day

How to explain that I do not want to visit a country due to personal safety concern?

Do I need to be arrogant to get ahead?

PTIJ: Who should I vote for? (21st Knesset Edition)

Have the tides ever turned twice on any open problem?

How to deal with taxi scam when on vacation?

As a new Ubuntu desktop 18.04 LTS user, do I need to use ufw for a firewall or is iptables sufficient?

Are all passive ability checks floors for active ability checks?

Why one should not leave fingerprints on bulbs and plugs?

What do you call the act of removing a part of a word and replacing it with an apostrophe

My adviser wants to be the first author

et qui - how do you really understand that kind of phraseology?

Is there a symmetric-key algorithm which we can use for creating a signature?

Recruiter wants very extensive technical details about all of my previous work

Problem with FindRoot

How do I hide Chekhov's Gun?

"of which" is correct here?

If I can solve Sudoku, can I solve the Travelling Salesman Problem (TSP)? If so, how?

What did “the good wine” (τὸν καλὸν οἶνον) mean in John 2:10?

Are ETF trackers fundamentally better than individual stocks?

Print a physical multiplication table

How to pronounce "I ♥ Huckabees"?



Remove asymptote of a function


Tikz picture of two mathematical functionsLabeling a slant asymptoteCube root functionTikZ: Drawing an arc from an intersection to an intersectionHow to prevent rounded and duplicated tick labels in pgfplots with fixed precision?Drawing rectilinear curves in Tikz, aka an Etch-a-Sketch drawingTikZ/pgf piecewise functionConverting Asymptote graphics into TikZRemove nodes continuity in function plot - TikzFunction with an arcTikZ Arrowheads for Asymptote













0















I'm trying to draw the functions y=(0.05*0.4+0.1*2*x)/(0.05+0.1*2) and x=-0.1/(2*30*(y - 0.1))+y, by using tikz as follows



documentclass[tikz,border=3.14mm]standalone
usepackagepgfplots
pgfplotssetcompat=1.16
begindocument
begintikzpicture
beginaxis[xmin=0,xmax=1,ymin=0,ymax=1, samples=1000, xlabel=$c$, ylabel=$s$]
addplot[blue, ultra thick] (x,(0.05*0.4+0.1*2*x)/(0.05+0.1*2));
addplot[red, ultra thick] (-0.1/(2*30*(x - 0.1))+x,x);
endaxis
endtikzpicture
enddocument


and the result is



enter image description here



Thanks to the answers to Tikz picture of two mathematical functions, I was able to draw the functions correctly. However, I notice (red) the presence of an asymptote which should be traced or removed (it is not part of fraph of a function).










share|improve this question


























    0















    I'm trying to draw the functions y=(0.05*0.4+0.1*2*x)/(0.05+0.1*2) and x=-0.1/(2*30*(y - 0.1))+y, by using tikz as follows



    documentclass[tikz,border=3.14mm]standalone
    usepackagepgfplots
    pgfplotssetcompat=1.16
    begindocument
    begintikzpicture
    beginaxis[xmin=0,xmax=1,ymin=0,ymax=1, samples=1000, xlabel=$c$, ylabel=$s$]
    addplot[blue, ultra thick] (x,(0.05*0.4+0.1*2*x)/(0.05+0.1*2));
    addplot[red, ultra thick] (-0.1/(2*30*(x - 0.1))+x,x);
    endaxis
    endtikzpicture
    enddocument


    and the result is



    enter image description here



    Thanks to the answers to Tikz picture of two mathematical functions, I was able to draw the functions correctly. However, I notice (red) the presence of an asymptote which should be traced or removed (it is not part of fraph of a function).










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0


      1






      I'm trying to draw the functions y=(0.05*0.4+0.1*2*x)/(0.05+0.1*2) and x=-0.1/(2*30*(y - 0.1))+y, by using tikz as follows



      documentclass[tikz,border=3.14mm]standalone
      usepackagepgfplots
      pgfplotssetcompat=1.16
      begindocument
      begintikzpicture
      beginaxis[xmin=0,xmax=1,ymin=0,ymax=1, samples=1000, xlabel=$c$, ylabel=$s$]
      addplot[blue, ultra thick] (x,(0.05*0.4+0.1*2*x)/(0.05+0.1*2));
      addplot[red, ultra thick] (-0.1/(2*30*(x - 0.1))+x,x);
      endaxis
      endtikzpicture
      enddocument


      and the result is



      enter image description here



      Thanks to the answers to Tikz picture of two mathematical functions, I was able to draw the functions correctly. However, I notice (red) the presence of an asymptote which should be traced or removed (it is not part of fraph of a function).










      share|improve this question














      I'm trying to draw the functions y=(0.05*0.4+0.1*2*x)/(0.05+0.1*2) and x=-0.1/(2*30*(y - 0.1))+y, by using tikz as follows



      documentclass[tikz,border=3.14mm]standalone
      usepackagepgfplots
      pgfplotssetcompat=1.16
      begindocument
      begintikzpicture
      beginaxis[xmin=0,xmax=1,ymin=0,ymax=1, samples=1000, xlabel=$c$, ylabel=$s$]
      addplot[blue, ultra thick] (x,(0.05*0.4+0.1*2*x)/(0.05+0.1*2));
      addplot[red, ultra thick] (-0.1/(2*30*(x - 0.1))+x,x);
      endaxis
      endtikzpicture
      enddocument


      and the result is



      enter image description here



      Thanks to the answers to Tikz picture of two mathematical functions, I was able to draw the functions correctly. However, I notice (red) the presence of an asymptote which should be traced or removed (it is not part of fraph of a function).







      tikz-pgf






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked 27 mins ago









      MarkMark

      1976




      1976




















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "85"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftex.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f479837%2fremove-asymptote-of-a-function%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to TeX - LaTeX Stack Exchange!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftex.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f479837%2fremove-asymptote-of-a-function%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown