Image at the top of the page + marginsControl top and bottom margins of an image?Image on top specified pageHow do I put the top of an image at the top of a pageInitial page numbers wrongText missing from top of page: margins?Image in the top of a pageHow to fix the top and bottom margins in Lyx in order to conform to standard ERC proposal?I cannot add pictures to my document using latex and texstudioHeader on odd pagesDecreasing top margins

Why do tuner card drivers fail to build after kernel update to 4.4.0-143-generic?

How well should I expect Adam to work?

Time travel from stationary position?

Why is the President allowed to veto a cancellation of emergency powers?

Problem with FindRoot

Is there a symmetric-key algorithm which we can use for creating a signature?

As a new Ubuntu desktop 18.04 LTS user, do I need to use ufw for a firewall or is iptables sufficient?

Is there a place to find the pricing for things not mentioned in the PHB? (non-magical)

What is the significance behind "40 days" that often appears in the Bible?

New passport but visa is in old (lost) passport

Did Ender ever learn that he killed Stilson and/or Bonzo?

My adviser wants to be the first author

Examples of transfinite towers

How to pronounce "I ♥ Huckabees"?

Why does overlay work only on the first tcolorbox?

Brexit - No Deal Rejection

What options are left, if Britain cannot decide?

How do I change two letters closest to a string and one letter immediately after a string using Notepad++?

How do you talk to someone whose loved one is dying?

Equivalents to the present tense

ERC721: How to get the owned tokens of an address

Book about superhumans hiding among normal humans

This word with a lot of past tenses

Most cost effective thermostat setting: consistent temperature vs. lowest temperature possible



Image at the top of the page + margins


Control top and bottom margins of an image?Image on top specified pageHow do I put the top of an image at the top of a pageInitial page numbers wrongText missing from top of page: margins?Image in the top of a pageHow to fix the top and bottom margins in Lyx in order to conform to standard ERC proposal?I cannot add pictures to my document using latex and texstudioHeader on odd pagesDecreasing top margins













0















I am trying to do my company paper. After few tries I finally put my image at the top of the page. But after that when I am using usepackagescrextend and trying to change margins, the text is above my picture. Can anyone help me?
And one more question: can I put some text ON the image? For example 3 lines, white font on the left side?



documentclass[a4paper,11pt]article
usepackagepolski
usepackage[cp1250]inputenc
usepackagegraphicx
usepackagewrapfig
usepackage[left=0.01cm, right=0.1cm, top=0.01cm]geometry
pagestyle empty
usepackagescrextend

begindocument
beginwrapfigureL0.1textwidth

vspace-18pt
begincenter
includegraphicsPAPIERfirmowygora.jpg
endcenter
endwrapfigure

beginaddmargin[2cm]2cm
Some text.
endaddmargin

enddocument


The link to the image: PAPIERfirmowygora









share


























    0















    I am trying to do my company paper. After few tries I finally put my image at the top of the page. But after that when I am using usepackagescrextend and trying to change margins, the text is above my picture. Can anyone help me?
    And one more question: can I put some text ON the image? For example 3 lines, white font on the left side?



    documentclass[a4paper,11pt]article
    usepackagepolski
    usepackage[cp1250]inputenc
    usepackagegraphicx
    usepackagewrapfig
    usepackage[left=0.01cm, right=0.1cm, top=0.01cm]geometry
    pagestyle empty
    usepackagescrextend

    begindocument
    beginwrapfigureL0.1textwidth

    vspace-18pt
    begincenter
    includegraphicsPAPIERfirmowygora.jpg
    endcenter
    endwrapfigure

    beginaddmargin[2cm]2cm
    Some text.
    endaddmargin

    enddocument


    The link to the image: PAPIERfirmowygora









    share
























      0












      0








      0








      I am trying to do my company paper. After few tries I finally put my image at the top of the page. But after that when I am using usepackagescrextend and trying to change margins, the text is above my picture. Can anyone help me?
      And one more question: can I put some text ON the image? For example 3 lines, white font on the left side?



      documentclass[a4paper,11pt]article
      usepackagepolski
      usepackage[cp1250]inputenc
      usepackagegraphicx
      usepackagewrapfig
      usepackage[left=0.01cm, right=0.1cm, top=0.01cm]geometry
      pagestyle empty
      usepackagescrextend

      begindocument
      beginwrapfigureL0.1textwidth

      vspace-18pt
      begincenter
      includegraphicsPAPIERfirmowygora.jpg
      endcenter
      endwrapfigure

      beginaddmargin[2cm]2cm
      Some text.
      endaddmargin

      enddocument


      The link to the image: PAPIERfirmowygora









      share














      I am trying to do my company paper. After few tries I finally put my image at the top of the page. But after that when I am using usepackagescrextend and trying to change margins, the text is above my picture. Can anyone help me?
      And one more question: can I put some text ON the image? For example 3 lines, white font on the left side?



      documentclass[a4paper,11pt]article
      usepackagepolski
      usepackage[cp1250]inputenc
      usepackagegraphicx
      usepackagewrapfig
      usepackage[left=0.01cm, right=0.1cm, top=0.01cm]geometry
      pagestyle empty
      usepackagescrextend

      begindocument
      beginwrapfigureL0.1textwidth

      vspace-18pt
      begincenter
      includegraphicsPAPIERfirmowygora.jpg
      endcenter
      endwrapfigure

      beginaddmargin[2cm]2cm
      Some text.
      endaddmargin

      enddocument


      The link to the image: PAPIERfirmowygora







      graphics margins texmaker headline





      share












      share










      share



      share










      asked 2 mins ago









      przemu5przemu5

      111




      111




















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "85"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftex.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f479861%2fimage-at-the-top-of-the-page-margins%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to TeX - LaTeX Stack Exchange!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftex.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f479861%2fimage-at-the-top-of-the-page-margins%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          strTok function (thread safe, supports empty tokens, doesn't change string)String case reverse function in CGet line from string functionTDD: String Calculator KataC - K&R getint() variationSimple function to generate an HTML-safe stringGeneric Pairing Heap PerformancePattern for writing a generic string transformation functionChange a string into a function/def activatorC++ string tokenizing without streams, with certain conditionsRead consecutive blanks in array

          How to write “ä” and other umlauts and accented letters in bibliography?Accents in BibTeXSorting references with special characters alphabeticallyUse ae ligature in bibliographyEastern European nameInverted circumflex in BibTexBibTex, non-ascii initials and nameptr fproblems with accent in LatexHow to add a Ø to my bibliography from Jabref?References without accentsTroubles when trying to cite St“omer-Verlet in ”title" field of a bib entryComprehensive list of accented charactersHow to type the letter “i” with two dots (diaeresis) in math mode?Problem with glossary text and accented lettersSpecial character in bibliographyAccented letters, Unicode and LaTeX accentsHow to stop natbib from modifying bibliography styleCitation of a paper with non-standard characters by BibtexWrite accented characters to file using writeHow to group the bibliography alphabetically, if some surnames start with “accented” characters?How can I automatically capitalize significant words in my bibliography?

          Title of papers that have not been submitted to a venue?How “submitted”, “to appear”, “accepted” papers are evaluated in a CV?What percentage of papers submitted to a conference or journal have been previously rejected in the same or another venue?How to automatically extract submitted/accepted dates of many journal papers?Is it okay/common/good to mention the submitted papers in my phd thesis?Can one determine whether somebody's work may have been plagiarized?How to describe a paper for which you have not yet submitted revisions in CV?JCR publication required to enrol in PhD program - is it common?“Full” versions versus “Preliminary” version of result/paper. Are they considered different?How can I prove that my article has not been submitted to another journal?Is there anything that has been tried to stop publication shopping